The Bard Medical Bardex Coude Silver Hydrogel Catheter 5cc is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, the Bardex® I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. Tiemann Coudé tipped catheters are used to navigate the male urethra, particularly when a stricture is present. The olive coudé of this model features a slightly larger bulb at the tip to assist in negotiation of restrictions.
- Coudé tip design facilitates negotiation of the prostatic urethra.
- Red latex construction for added catheter stiffness and radiopacity.
- Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, proven to reduce the incidence of catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTIs).
- Slightly larger bulb to assist in negation of restrictions.
- Reinforced hole at tip of catheter.
- Contains 1 Bard Medical Bardex Coude Silver Hydrogel Catheter 5cc - 14 FR.
|Bard Medical Bardex Coude Silver Hydrogel Catheter 5cc|
|BA0102SI14||570102SI14 - 14 FR|
|BA0102SI16||570102SI16 - 16 FR|
|BA0102SI18||570102SI18 - 18 FR|
|BA0102SI20||570102SI20 - 20 FR|
|BA0102SI22||570102SI22 - 22 FR|
|BA0102SI24||570102SI24 - 24 FR|