The Bard Medical Bardex Infection Control Latex Catheter 5cc is clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections. Incorporating a technologically advanced formulation consisting of Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel, the Bardex® I.C. Foley catheter dramatically reduces bacterial adherence and minimizes biofilm formation. The occurrence of urinary tract infection is 3-2/3 times greater in patients catheterized with a standard catheter than in patients catheterized with the Bardex® I.C. Foley catheter with Bacti-Guard® silver alloy coating and Bard® hydrogel.
- Reduces bacterial adherence.
- Minimizes biofilm formation.
- Inhibits migration of pathogens into the bladder.
- Preserves the integrity of the urethral mucosa.
- Clinically proven to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
- Available in a full line of Foley catheters including 2-way, 3-way, pediatric, and specialty Foley catheters.
- Contains 1 Bard Medical Bardex Infection Control Latex Catheter 5cc - 24 FR.
|Bard Medical Bardex Infection Control Latex Catheter 5cc|
|BA0165SI12||570165SI12 - 12 FR|
|BA0165SI14||570165SI14 - 14 FR|
|BA0165SI16||570165SI16 - 16 FR|
|BA0165SI18||570165SI18 - 18 FR|
|BA0165SI20||570165SI20 - 20 FR|
|BA0165SI22||570165SI22 - 22 FR|
|BA0165SI24||570165SI24 - 24 FR|
|BA0165SI26||570165SI26 - 26 FR|
|BA0165SI28||570165SI28 - 28 FR|
|BA0165SI30||570165SI30 - 30 FR|