The ConvaTec SUR-FIT Natura Durahesive Skin Barrier 413183 is a secure system that provides accurate closure for Ostomy wounds. It has a simple snap on and snap-off designs that allows the patient to change the Ostomy pouch quickly to perform activities. There’s no need to remove the skin barrier.
This product is designed for those patients who have a stoma out that mostly releases liquid. It is not like other skin barriers that break down due to liquid output. It fits perfectly and swells up slightly to fit the stoma. Durahesive can be worn while swimming, bathing and showering.
ConvaTec SUR-FIT Natura Durahesive Skin Barrier 413183 Features:
- The turtlenecking effect creates a secure seal, which protects the skin
- Easily fits over the stoma
- Simple snap on and snap-off design
- Made with high quality product and does not break down around the edges when comes in contact with water
- Keeps skin moisture free while bathing, swimming and showering
Quantity: Box of 10
ConvaTec SUR-FIT Natura Durahesive Skin Barrier has a 1 1/4 inch Pre-Cut Skin Barrier and is convex and 1 3/4 inch Flange.