Elizabethan Inflatable ProCollar For Cats & Dogs Large 13"-18" is made of an inflatable plastic coated element (high frequency welded PVC and a seven millimeter inflating valve and also an anti-retour valve), placed in a highly resistant washable cover, made of plastic coated material, with a zipper on the side, an adjustable strap with velcro adhesive and three loops evenly placed on the inner ring.
- It can be easily placed around the collar of the animal, thus preventing him from biting a eczema wound, a bandage or a stitching, while preserving the autonomy of a natural lifestyle for the animal.
- It is therefore extremely well tolerated, in particular with cats, who can continue their outside walks, as usual, without being in danger, and who seem to forget its presence once wearing the ProCollar.
- The animals vision and feeding habits are not impaired by the ProCollar.
- It gives the animal a great resting position.
- It acts as a support for its head, just like a made-to-order cushion.
- It will not damage your furniture or mark your walls as it was often the case with the traditional Elizabethan collar.