The Hollister 8935 one-piece drainable pouching system by Hollister features a CeraPlus skin barrier with Remois technology which contains ceramide. Ceramide is a natural component of the skin and protects against transepidermal water loss, which is caused by damaged or eroded skin. This pouch is designed to help protect the natural moisture barrier of the skin to maintain. The Hollister Lock 'n Roll micro seal closure makes use of plastic interlocking fasteners to help create s safe closure at the bottom of each pouch.
Hollister One Piece 8935 Beige Pouch Box of 10 Features:
- Cut-to-fit stoma opening up to 1 3/8 inches
- 12 inches in length (or 30cm)
- Lock 'n Roll micro seal closure
- CeraPlus (extended wear) skin barrier, flat
- Tape Borders with integrated AF300 filter
- Beige Color