Molnlycke Mepilex AG Foam Dressing W/Silver 8" X 20" 2/bx 287500 combines the unique features of Safetac® technology and exudates management with the bacteria reducing power of silver. It goes to work quickly, inactivating wound pathogens within thirty minutes and for up to seven days. At dressing removal, it does not stick to the wound or strip surrounding skin, minimizing patient pain and wound trauma.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Rapid and sustained antimicrobial activity.
- Gentle adherence with better conformability and comfort.
- Does not slip under dressing retention and may easily be cut for customization.
- Good exudate management properties.
- Reduces bacterial burden.
- Consists of a soft, silicone, wound-contact layer, a polyurethane foam pad and breathable, moistureproof, polyurethane backing film.
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy.
- May remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound.
- Promotes patient comfort during wear.