These 27 gauge sterile syringes from Monoject have an Utra-Comfort™, anti-coring needle and feature a flat plunger tip and accurate graduated scale. Supplied in SoftPack packaging that consists of a peel-away pouch facilitating quick and easy opening for aseptic handling.
Features of the Monoject 27G 1mL Tuberculin Syringes:
- 27 gauge 0.5 inch needle, 1mL capacity.
- Ultra-Comfort™ anti-coring needle produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- Accu-Tip™ flat plunger tip (syringe only) provides very accurate medication dosage resulting in fewer errors and minimizing medication loss.
- Dual scale graduations satisfies any dosage requirements and they are easy to read meaning fewer errors.
- Low dead space on permanent needle syringe minimizes waste of medication.
- Improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections.
- Epoxy bonded attachment of cannula to hub assures greater compatibility.
- Laser-welded cannula and hubless needle design assures cannula integrity.
- Ensures patient safety against nosocomial infections.
- Brand: Monoject
- MPN: 1180127012
- Box of 100 syringes.