Monoject Ultra Comfort U-100 Insulin Syringes Short Needle 30 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch (8 mm) needle 1/2 unit single use syringes are made by Covidien. These quality syringes are engineered for comfort, accuracy and ease of use when using U-100 insulin for 30 units or less. The surgical steel needles are electropolished to remove burrs so the needles glide smoothly. Needles are coated with a superior grade lubricant to make injections as painless as possible and prevent sore spots. Each syringe is individually wrapped for your protection. A flat plunger tip, large markings and "no dead space" chamber ensure accurate dosing.
Features of Monoject 30g Syringes:
- 30 Gauge, 3/10cc, 5/16" (8 mm) insulin needles
- Electro-Polished surgical grade stainless steel with needle point geometry that maximizes comfort.
- Coated with a superior grade lubricant to provide a more comfortable injection.
- Epoxy-bonded for added strength and comfort
- For 30 units or less
- Half unit markings for precise dosing
- Permanently attached needle minimizes insulin waste.
- Color-coded, orange sheath is color matched to U-100 insulin.
- Each syringe is individually wrapped for your maximum protection and to guarantee sterility of the fluid path.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic, Latex Free
Accuracy of the Monoject Brand
- No "dead space" for more accurate dosage and minimal insulin waste.
- Flat plunger-tip lines up clearly and precisely with scale markings for fast and accurate readings.
- Precisely printed graduations and large bold numbers that are clearer and easier to read.
Each box contains 100 individually wrapped 30 gauge Monoject Ultra Comfort insulin syringes.