The SharpSafety transportable hazardous waste containers are designed to segregate hazardous pharmaceutical waste under the Resource Conservation & Recovery Act and the Universal PHarmaceutical Waste Ruling. Each container has a leak resistant gasket and absorbent pad to help contain liquid contents, should a primary container break.
Hazardous Pharmaceutical Waste Container Features:
- For the disposal of hazardous pharmaceutical waste.
- Meets EPA satellite accumulation labeling requirements with its RCRA hazardous waste label.
- White & black color easily distinguished from Sharps, Trace Chemo and other disposal containers.
- Tamper evident label helps deter tampering during final disposal.
- Meets D.O.T. requirements for transport without secondary packaging.
- Leak-Resistant gasket and absorbent pad help contain liquid contents should a primary container break.
- MPN: 8612RC
- Contains 10 SharpSafety RCRA Hazardous Waste Container with Slide Lid, 12 Gallon - Black.