TENA Flex Maxi is a fully breathable, one piece belted brief that promotes less heat build-up against the skin to help promote overall skin health for people with moderate to heavy incontinence. This belted brief is easier and quicker to change then the traditional incontinence product. Its unique design minimizes the need for lifting and has been proven to reduce the risk of back strain on caregivers making the changing process less intrusive to the wearer.
This belted brief has been designed to be thin and discreet with the InstaDri Skin-Caring System technology for outstanding dryness. The breathable Air-Dry Layer backsheet lets air ciruclate preventing dampness on the skin and improves user comfort. The shape of this brief, leaves the hips and thighs uncovered preventing chafing or sweatiness.
TENA Flex Maxi Features:
- Extra Wide Comfistretch Belt - the gray color is more clothing-like for greater comfort and dignity. It conforms to the body's natural contours and movements ensuring a snug, more comfortable, close-body fit. Soft, airy, non-irritating belt material has hook and loop fastening and the extra wide belt and center hook minimizes product rollover to maximize wearer comfort.
- Flexible Elastic Bands - added on the belt for increased ease of movement against the body.
- InstaDri Skin-Caring System - improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin.
- Absorbent Core - thin for a better fit, comfort and discretion and wide in the back for increased coverage.
- All Around Air Circulation Skin-Caring Backcover - combines skin-friendly textile covering and breathable Air Dry Layer which allows liquid and odors to stay in while allowing water vapor to escape. Imprinted with visual application instructions to make it easier for staff to apply the product.
- Curved Leg Elastics - provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- Size 12 fits waist/hips 28" - 42"
- MPN: 67837
- Contains 66 TENA Flex Maxi.
*Note: Please refer to product packaging for the most up-to-date information