Molnlycke Tubifast Tubular Retention Dressing (3" X 33ft, part number 2438) is a lightweight elasticated tubular bandage with radial and longitudinal stretch. This unique mode of action allows patients complete freedom of movement, with added comfort. Ideal for dressing retention and skin covering for any part of the body. It can also be used for patch wrapping and as an under-cast stockinette. It holds dressings securely in place without the need for tapes, pins or ties. It is quick and easy to use, with less risk of fraying than traditional tubular bandages.
- Holds dressings securely, without constriction or compression.
- Available in a range of quick reference, color-coded sizes, to fit everything from small limbs to adult trunks.
- A variety of lengths are available, ensuring cost- effectiveness by minimizing waste.
- Quickness and ease of use means the risk of cross-contamination is reduced.
- Less fray, so there is less risk of fibers in the wound.
- Made of Viscose, Elastane and Polyamide.