Manage your pet's insulin needs with the UltiCare 29g U-40 Pet Insulin Syringes. The high-quality pet insulin syringes are designed for maximum comfort and ease of use. They are ideal for dog or cat owners who want to ensure a less painful experience during blood glucose monitoring. Features include a silicone-coated barrel for ease of injection, a tri-beveled tip for quicker injection, and an electromagnetically polished needle for smoother injection. The pet insulin syringes are latex-free. It is now an easy and less painful experience for your pet thanks to UltiCare U-40 pet syringes.
UltiCare U-40 Pet Insulin Syringes 12.7 mm 29g Features:
- Features silicone coated barrels for ease of injection
- Includes a tri-beveled tip for quicker injection
- Electromagnetically polished for a smoother finish
- 1/2 cc (0.5 mL) capacity (doses up to 20 units)
- 12.7 mm (1/2") length x 29g pet insulin syringe
- Latex-free design
- Validated for use with dogs and cats
- For use with U-40 pet insulin only
Each UltiCare U-40 package contains 100 single-use pet insulin syringes (10 packs of 10).